– Young people up to 29 years old
– Apprentices and interns
– Teachers and trainers
– Unemployed and job seekers
– Professionals in continuing education
– Employees in continuing education
– Job Services: brokerage, specialised orientation, counselling for business creation and self-employment, placement and follow-up of internships.
– Course for school and education staff members (KA1)
– Compulsory training courses for apprentices
– Specialisation courses of pre-qualification for inactive job-less and unemployed
– Qualification courses and professional updating training for workers and professionals
– Service of European Project Design and Management to promote the access to the European Commission funding lines.
– Organisation of cultural exchange, mobility and exchange of good practices across Europe
– Social Researches driven by innovative methodology and trailblazing approaches
– Development of Digital Storytelling to recount individual or corporate stories and disseminate them through web, TV and web TV, social networks, conferences, exhibitions and events