At the beginning of September 2021, E.Ri.Fo will start its training courses.
Training courses’ attendance meets the needs of the current pandemic situation. Therefore, they include a distance training part and an in-presence part, highly flexible in order to respond to any kind of potential changes and/or necessities.
FOCUS BLENDED LEARNING:
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT FOR ERASMUS + PROJECTS
Staff management in publicly funded projects, with customized software engineering solutions
36 Hours in presence
The course will be available from September 2021. Course's dates and timetable will be tailor-made to the needs and expectations of the participants, who should not be less than 6 people.
If you are interested in enrolling in this course and receiving all the updates, fill in the following pre-enrollment form:
Once you have registered your application, you will be contacted by our trainers via email for more information on the organization of the course and the next steps in view of enrollment.
The completion of the pre-registration form is to be understood as an expression of intent and is NOT binding for the purposes of subsequent participation in the course.
About the course
Are you an organization that participates in publicly funded projects?
Do you want to comply with the prohibition on double financing?
Do you have a human resources and cost monitoring system that could mislead you?
Do you want to make your staff and cost management system fully compliant with the overlapping ban?
This course fulfills your needs.
This Structured Course allows you to acquire the skills for the usage of the IOgestISCO software, which give you the possibility to define roles and skills in an easier way, ensuring an evaluation of the employee with respect to the objectives set, as well as with reference to the business cost.
The IOgestISCO software constitutes the didactic material provided to the learners.
The course, through programmed learning sessions focused on organization’s workload, will allow you to learn, through a specialized trainer, how to customize and manage the IOgestISCO software, taking into account the actual needs for improvement of your organization, the nature of the organization, as well as organizational and remuneration policies.
The Structured Course will be carried out by ERIFO it will take place in 10 training days: 4 days of online learning and 6 days in-presence learning.
- Managing a job order and / or project, processing the data useful for defining the productive capacity necessary for its realization, reporting and communicating the results, based on the specific needs of the organization.
- Identifying and defining control methods for staff cost centers.
- Planning work shifts and activities by order / project and by employee
- Defining the cost attribution criteria: attribution periods and logic
- Planning reporting models for each job and / or by month and / or by year and / or by employee
- Managing vacation plans and permits
- Managing hours / days worked for each order / project
- Managing costs for each job / project
- Elaborating reporting for system control, monitoring of performance and result indicators
SYNCHRONOUS AND ASYNCHRONOUS ONLINE TRAINING
Modeling and using IOgestISCO software
HOURS OF TRAINING
Project and staff definition
Implementation of calendar