At the beginning of September 2021, E.Ri.Fo will start its training courses.
Training courses’ attendance meets the needs of the current pandemic situation. Therefore, they include a distance training part and an in-presence part, highly flexible in order to respond to any kind of potential changes and/or necessities.
FOCUS BLENDED LEARNING:
THE POWER OF EDUCATIONAL COACHING
Tools and Techniques for strengthening Adult Skills for Job Oriented ASK4JOB
36 Hours in presence
The course will be available from September 2021. Course's dates and timetable will be tailor-made to the needs and expectations of the participants, who should not be less than 6 people.
If you'd like to book one of our courses, please write an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and together we'll set a date accordingly.
About the course
Are you a trainer or educator working with low-skilled adult learners?
Do you want to streght the competences of this target group in his/her job search or in his/her definition a personalized professional job plan?
Then check out our Structured Course named ASK4JOB!
The Course will follow 3 main steps, aiming at transferring to a trainers and educator - working with low-skilled adult learners - tools and techniques useful for managing activites of specialist guidance for the purpose of job search or for the identification of professional, personal and / or career development paths.
The course strengthens the pedagogical skills of trainers and educators for a better usage of digital skills in the field of job counselling.
This course is the result of another Erasmus+ project “Adult Skills for Job Oriented Breakthrough”, financed by the Erasmus + Programme and the Italian National Agency INDIRE (2017-1-IT02-KA204-036755), coordinated by ERIFO.
The Course will implemet Digicom 2.1, The project for Digital communication, User analytics and Innovative product. It will transfer tools to support the learners in advancing up to level 4, reaching an intermediate level of digital competences The Structured Course counts 3 macro-activities:
1. Online training activities (synchronous and asynchronous online training) to be used in the training and guidance of adults with low skills - in order to raise the levels of competence in reference to all the areas of interest of DIGICOM: Digital literacy, Communication and collaboration, Creation of digital content, Security, Solving problems;
2. Online training activities (synchronous and asynchronous online training) to be used in the training of adults with low skills – aiming at strengthening their cognitive competences;
3. In-presence Laboratories useful for learning on how to raise awareness of their learners’ digital skills and how to use them in job search and / or career development.
The Structured Course will be carried out by ERIFO it will take place in 10 training days: 4 days of online learning and 6 days in-presence learning.
- Digital Literacy
- Communication and cooperation
- Creation of digital contents
- Problem Solving
- Techniques and strategies to enhance automatic and conscious thinking
- Our minds’ software and hardware
- Memorize and Communicate
SYNCHRONOUS AND ASYNCHRONOUS ONLINE TRAINING
Framing the cognitive laboratories:
how to support low skills adults in job search or career plan development
HOURS OF TRAINING
Laboratory – digital literacy
Laboratory – digital content creation:
Laboratory - communication and collaborarion
Laboratory - problem solving