EMPLOYMENT FAIR PLAY
“Employment Fair Play” is a project funded by the Polish European Social Fund. In this project, the Foundation IPED Polish Chamber of Commerce chose as partner E.Ri.Fo. for the experience gained in the training of senior managers.
The project aims to enhance and take advantage the potential of older workers nearing retirement, encouraging the transfer of their knowledge and skills to the younger generation within enterprises.
The Fair Play ‘s objectives are two:
(1) make the “senior” aware of their knowledge, identifying and exploiting its “shadow competencies”;
(2) equip them with the knowledge and tools needed to transfer their knowledge to new generations of workers, motivating them to contribute to intergenerational learning
Fair Play has exploited the results of a previous project “Senior intergenerational social capital
– SISC”, coordinated by E.Ri.Fo. and implemented under the program Grundtvig Multilateral.
With Fair Play , lIped planned to introduce a training program for the enhancement of human capital over 50.
ERIFO’s role for Fair Play project is twofold:
– show a delegation of Polish entrepreneurs and managers the national good practices on the enhancement of over 50 and the mode of training and assessments made at national target;
– support the implementation and testing of a platform for distance training of Polish managers, based on the experience gained in SISC