Validation Non-Formal and Informal Learning
To be formally recognized, learning must be demonstrable and verifiable.The learning certification process, in Lazio, is organized into two basic services:
- Support through the recognition and validation of non-formal and informal learning, in the view of a legally recognized certification, or with the goal of recognizing attendance or admission credits, in the case where the citizen does not have the necessary degree of education to access to a regional course;
- Service of certification-access to a qualifying exam designed to release a certificate with legal value. In fact, the certification states – subsequent an examination – the non-formal and informal learning that a citizen has acquired, by issuing a certificate with legal value.
The certification process can only be activated at entities accredited by the Region and has several stages:
- Submission of application by a citizen to an accredited entity;
- Evaluation of the application, especially the coherence with the learnings or credits to certify;
- Support to the Identification and Description of Competencies;
- Construction of a dossier of evidences demonstrating the effective possession of the competencies;
- Evaluation and verificationof the documentation, eventually even with specific proofs attesting the learnings acquired by the candidate, in order to obtain attendance or admission credits, or a certification;
- In case of application for the certification – participation by the candidate to the qualifying examination.
- In case of successful exam, issuance of the certification.
ERIFO provides vocational trainingforvalidation practitioners. Courses offered by ERIFO enable the acquisition of a formal qualification, required to register in the “list” ofoperatorsauthorizedto implement the procedure of invidividuation, validation and certification of competences.