ERIFO is a job agency born to match job supply and demand in Lazio and the rest of the world. Our main objectives are to help the candidates in receiving the desired job offer andto assist the companies searching for qualified candidates that allow to require the economic bonuses deriving from national/regional active labour market policies.
Our key services:
- APPRENTICESHIP COURSES
- VOCATIONAL TRAINING COURSES
- ASSISTANCE WITH SUBSIDIZED HIRING
- RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION OF PERSONNEL
- ASSISTANCE IN THE SEARCH OF A FIRST JOB OR IN ACAREER TRANSITION
- NEW SKILLS FUND
- INTER-PROFESSIONAL FUNDS
- EXTRACURRICULAR INTERNSHIPS FOR ITALIANS AND FOREIGNERS
- Peoplecan turn to ERIFO to find a job, to get support in the choice of a training pathway,to activate an internship,to receive job search assistance, to set up a self-employment business and to enhance their competencies,also with the purpose of certifying their qualifications with legal value.
We deal with:
– Assistance in the search of a first job or in a career transition;
– Planning and activation ofcareer transition paths;
– Evaluation of certifiable competencies, usable in the labor market;
– Activation of internships with host company search:
Support for business creation and/or start of a self-employed business.
ERIFO offers a full range of employment servicesthat have as their added value the access to regional funding for companies that hire citizens residing and/or domiciled in Lazio.
ERIFO supports companies in analyzing and defining their needs, and in the meanwhile develops a customized project: starting with an understanding of the needs and objectives of the business reality, ERIFO acquires all the information useful for the development of an analytical assessment. A design proposal is then created to achieve the set goals and the performancesrequired by the client company. In addition, ERIFO also takes care of companies’ access to the regional benefits for new hires.
We deal with:
- – Recruitment and selection of fixed-term employees and permanent employees;
- – Mandatory training for apprentices;
- – Assessment of competencies through advanced tools that provide access to the certification;
- – Design of the training related to the New Skills Fund, with certification of the learnings;
- Access to economic bonuses that reward hiring;
- Activation of extracurricular internships for Italian citizens
Activation of extracurricular internships for extra UE citizens.